The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, October 12, 2009

rainy monday.

We woke up to rain again this morning...left the windows open all night so it was nice and cool upstairs.
I spent the morning pampering myself with last week's missed episodes of NCIS and Fringe, now I just need to watch Bones to be caught up for this week but I have until Thursday so I should be fine.
The two animals that live with us caused all kinds of trouble while I was trying to sleep...Gwendolen sleeping between my legs, weighing down the blanket and making me h-o-t. Apparently Wooby slept between Chad's legs but she decided it was my attention she wanted at 5:30 this morning when she started nibbling on my hands to get me to scratch her. I try to hide my hands under me or the pillow but she digs them out. Literally. With her claws. So I put her on the floor about 10 times before 6:30 when Chad got up and (thank you Jesus) took the two of them with him when he went downstairs.
I have to go clean bathrooms and take a shower before work...closing tonight, don't know the schedule for the rest of the week yet, until I get to work and look it up.

0 comments: