The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's gonna be good.

I have a feeling...it is gonna be a good day.
You wanna know why?
Good! I will tell you.

I slept in until 7am. I know, it doesn't sound like much but considering I have been getting up anywhere between 4am and 6am the past week, 7 sounds great to me! And I went to bed about 10:30 last night so I got plenty of sleep.

Mom and I are delivering a giant scarecrow Gumby to the Botanical Gardens this morning. I will take pictures. You will laugh. It is a scarecrow competition...I think the theme is silver screen or something but this scarecrow is hilarious.
And huge. So it will hang out of the back of the little hybrid car all the way across town. Please picture...and enjoy.

We are going to Target next to peruse the sale rack. I have heard they have a couple racks of clothes that are really marked down so we will go see what we can find. I was looking for a fun dress yesterday and was unsuccessful so we will see what today might bring.

And for the best part of my day...drumroll please...I get to see my Chad for the first time in a week. A literal week. I am so excited I could pee in my pants (but I won't, thank you.) He and Uncle Jay (and a few others) are coming down here to join my parents and I at an organic farm up in Pine Mountain. Jenny Jack Sun Farm does this sort of dinner on the grounds once a month and there are limited spots available (mom finds out because of her master gardener connections) and we got ourselves a spot for a tour of the farm, a little info about organic foods/gardening, and a nice farm grown dinner. I am pretty excited!

Oh, and make that about 60 chigger bites. I found a few more on my arms this morning that hadn't started itching until now so I didn't know they were there.
Awesome.

0 comments: