The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

can't wait!

So I joined Chattanooga Freecycle this morning...no, not riding a bike for free. It is recycling things for free! You have to join the Yahoo! group, tell them your location, and get "approved" to join (I guess they want to make sure you are a real person) and then you can check out free stuff that people are just aching to give away. I am sure that a lot of it is junk that people just want someone else to take off their hands but I have heard that you can get some pretty awesome stuff on there too, depending on who is giving what away at the moment. It might be a cool way to get some stuff for the house someday or cool art or something. I will let you know how it works out. I suppose it is a lot like craigslist but you can't charge money for anything on it...
please approve me so I can go look at the free stuff instead of cleaning up the bedroom or the kitchen or cleaning bathrooms or taking a shower and getting ready to go to work. Please!

0 comments: