The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

ah rain.

Because it is raining again here in The Nooga, I didn't want to get out of bed this morning...mostly because it stayed super dark in our room so I just kept sleeping! I finallllly got up because those lovely animals I live with where making lots of crazy noise (outside the door, where my Chad had so lovingly placed them when he left for work.) On that subject, he feels like his fitness test yesterday for the fire dept. went well. Only about half of the people who made it to this point will be able to be part of the class for the academy but he won't know for about a week probably. If he gets an invite, he has a lot of decisions to make. And I can begin my lifelong worrying about him, nights sleeping without him, freaking out when I can't get him on the phone...fabulous. I mean, I am supportive, completely. I just worry. A lot. So, we will see and I will keep you updated.
As for this morning, I have a lot to do before I have to be at work at 1. We left the kitchen a hot mess when we went to bed last night so I need to clean up from dinner, empty and reload the dishwasher, put away a ton of stuff from my trip and take a shower...all before 1.
In other words, I better go get started...

0 comments: