The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

only 3.

For some reason, I can load 3 pictures and then my computer starts to hate me again...

so you will get them in threes.

This was the really cool and yet simple table decorations and beautiful white chairs...

This was their movable chicken coop. They just put the chickens in different patches of plantings so they can eat all the bugs (pesticide free!) and then deposit fertilizer


This one is my favorite for obvious reasons...
he didn't know I was taking his picture.
perfect!

Edited on Monday to add: this is as far as I got before my computer crashed and I took the rest of the day off from technology.
It was nice.
We went to the Apple Festival - we bought two bags of apples and shared them with Uncle J and Chad's mom. I also got some photography by a local guy - I have been wanting some pictures of the bridges downtown but it is always so expensive. These were priced to sell and I bought 4 for $30! i got two 8x10's and two 5x7's so now I just need frames and an empty wall to put them on.
Then Chad and I went to the farm and strolled through the painful grass (oh-so-very-painful) and enjoyed the beautiful day that was yesterday.
Woke up this morning to frost on the ground and a lot to do before I need to go to work so I better get started.





0 comments: