The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

closing and opening

I closed at HL the past two night. I am opening today.
And closing tomorrow.
And opening Friday. It is sorta unending like that...
I haven't been sleeping well, probably due to all the congestion in my nose and chest (no Mom, I did not get a flu shot and no mom, it is not the flu). It is just a cold and I seem to be on the upswing of this one so hopefully I will feel better soon. I am making an appointment at the DR. to see about the headaches and I might ask her about the not sleeping thing too...I am really worried that they will just want to treat the headaches with super strong meds and not bother to take the time to figure out what is causing them so I can live life without them in general! Hopefully I will be able to get in next week sometime and I will let you know...

Tonight we are having loaded nachos for dinner and I have been looking foward to it all week. Got all the toppings at the grocery store (except for the chips...minor detail right?) and cooked the meat last night so they should be pretty easy to put together tonight. Chad seems to think that if I excersised more that I would sleep better (and I need the exercise so either way, I would do it!) but after 8 hours on my feet, it is hard to want to go for a walk! We are going to try it tonight and see what happens...

I am gonna take pictures of my favorite wall in the house and post them...for YOU Danielle.
Speaking of...Danielle and Ryan set a date for the wedding! August 15th, of this year! So, they will be about a week before our one year anniversary...how fun! Can't wait guys...it is going to be a sweet, fun, beautiful wedding!

1 comments:

Sara said...

:)I will be contacting you soon about wedding stuff!!
Yes Danielle, secret wedding-part-only stuff! haha