The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, February 9, 2009

keeping promises

I keep my promises people...here are the promised pictures from oh...weeks ago.

These are straight out of camera (sooc) shots with not the first bit of editing, mostly because I don't have time this morning. Two loads of laundry to fold, clean dishes to put up and a dishwasher to refill before I head to work....

Chad and the guys at the forestry office have been mobbed by ladybugs. He has been taking pictures of them to send to some research place...

These are some pictures Chad took on our multiple drives down to south GA for my grandmother's funeral. Mostly of farm equiptment and trees, though some of them have some serious potential! He might be a better photographer than I am...

Chad's....of a tree.

Dozer.

This phone booth is sitting beside the road near an antiques place and I drive past it every day to go to work...I keep seeing it when it is early in the morning and it has frost on the top and the sun is hitting it perfectly but alas...the one day I remember my camera it is neither cold nor sunny.

Rear-veiw mirror self portrait...

Happy sister, on her birthday...

Me and my girls at Eddie's...and yes, I am the tall giant among them.

The lamp I desperately want from Ikea...
That's all for now folks.

0 comments: