The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

mine

Since I told you Chad's mildly embarrassing story for yesterday, I will tell you mine for today.

This morning, as I was leaving for work, I realized that Chad's truck was still parked on the opposite side of the driveway, behind where his car was parked (he kindly moved it back after leaving a few minutes before me to go help a friend move into a new apartment this morning on his half day off). I was being so very careful to NOT back into his truck (I would be in SO much trouble if I rubbed off some of my red Saturn on to his white TN state owned vehicle!) that instead I backed into our giant green trashcan.
Not only did I back into it, in front of our nice neighbor who walks every morning, I knocked it completely over.
Not only did I knock it over, but the lid flew open.
Not only did the lid fly open, but little bags of dog doo went all over the street.
So yes, I had to stop and collect, replace can on curb, go back inside the house and wash my hands, and then go to work.

Going to play with Photoshop. Enjoy the laugh at my expense.

2 comments:

Sara said...

expect a wedding-related email SOON! :)

Anonymous said...

It's been THREE DAYS since you updated your blog! Do it! NOW!