The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

a hard day's night

I got a few things done at home this morning but mostly just hanging out with Chad doing a lot of nothing. He has the cold that I had the last week and a half (that we both believe we got from his sister Megan when she came home for their grandmother's funeral) and he wasn't feeling too hot today. It is the worst day of the cold, the one where you are just plain exhausted and the fever sets in. I brought him lunch in bed (it was Krystals...exactly what he wanted!) and then headed to work. The store was a little trashed so I didn't get off till about 10 tonight and when I got home his truck wasn't in the driveway...an immediate and sure sign that he got called out for a fire while feeling terrible....my poor sweetie.

0 comments: