The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, February 23, 2009

ant for today

It was supposed to be "and for today" but when it got mis-typed I decided that I sorta liked it there so I just left it. Might be more exciting....who knows?

Today I am back to the Hobster Lobster. Working straight through five days this week in order to have my saturday off but the best thing is happening to me this weekend....Jess is coming to see me! (Not Chad, just me!!) We are going to do girly things like paint our nails, and watch sappy movies and try this little Mexican rest. on top of Signal Mountain that I have been aching to try. My bff is coming! WooHoo! I am super-duper excited. On a more entertaining note, where Jessica is concerned, she has this program on her computer that is supposed to protect the user from questionable websites. If you open a site that has questionable content, it closes it automatically. It closes my blog. This is probably in the top 5 most wholesome things you could read on the internet but her little program things I am edgy. Cool. I must still be a little edgy. Nice to know. As long as Jessica's computer thinks I am questionable, I guess I will be happy.
Who knows why....I don't think I have ever said anything quesitonable. Maybe just a combination of talking about the dog eating my bras was enough for them to think that I was just a little too free with words. Strange.

Hair salon is closed on Mondays which is a little sad. I completely had my gumption (?sp) up to call and go this morning if she had an opening so now I will have to wait until atleast Wednesday when I can go in the morning before work. Hopefully I won't lose my nerve before then. I hate haircuts.

The worst part about Chad having to work Saturday night and all day Sunday on a fire is that he has to take those extra hours off another day this week. He is going to take some of thme this afternoon for an appointment he already had anyway and then he will probably take all day Tuesday off. What a bummer. I missed being able to hang out with him on our only day off together and he has to take the time on a day that I have to be at work. Ugh.

Going to eat peanut butter crackers for breakfast.

2 comments:

Emily Geyer said...

I bet you're talking about Ayala's. It's good, but no Amigos! Amigos in Red Bank is the best Mexican in town :)

ozob said...

your request for beer recipes is what caused jessica's computer to not like you and find you questionable.... hahaha