The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

heading out

I am headed to work but I thought that I would leave you with one little reminder of last night's story.

This is what you get when you deal with smoke and fire all day. Black legs. Atleast down to your socks and boots. I mean, I knew the leggings look was in but I didn't know it had caught on with men already. (He would be so mad if he knew I wrote that!) :)

And this is pre-haircut.

I know you can't really see how long it is but my arm is only so long. But then, I had a really good hair day yesterday (only because I actually did something to it). People asked me all day what I did to my hair and "it looks good!" so I might for-go that haircut for a while after all.

0 comments: