The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Update #1

So far I have done this...

These are the earrings and bracelet for a friend at work. We were standing in the jewelry aisle yesterday, putting away returns and of course, looking at beads. She said "I love these beads...the remind me of the ocean" but goes on to lament that she doesn't have time to make jewelry for herself (and in truth, probably couldn't take the time if she wanted to. Works two jobs and has kids to take care of in her "off time"). So I made her a bracelet and some earrings from the ocean beads and I am going to take them to her today on my day off.

And then I had all the stuff out to make earrings so I made myself these...
And these. I know. Selfish.
But I think since they are blue glass that I will send them on to a special someone that I love (you know who you are...watch the mailbox)
(And maybe make myself some too because I like them so much)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

um. i just hired you as my personal wedding jewler. really. that stuff is crazy awesome. you are so sweet.

Anonymous said...

I love blue glass! Is it me?!