The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I told that joke to Allison Kraus.

I told Chad I was going to title today's blog that and he might be mad but I think it is totally ok...
We went to dinner with some friends of the family tonight and one of them works for a record label and the best part of the meal was when she told a joke and then followed it up with "...I told that joke to Allison Kraus..." and I don't even remember the rest of it because I was so entertained. Never expected to hear that in any every day conversation!

Marking these off my list...
- Put up tree art in front hall way (too cool...took pictures, will post...)
- Bought sweater to wear Monday to funeral
- Chad cleaned bathrooms AND vaccumed in the living room
- I vaccumed the stairs (and literally broke a sweat!)
- Cleaned out the pantry (fabulous!)

So only about 40 things left to do tomorrow and Monday night.
My mom will be here tomorrow night and I am pretty excited...
We also finally found a board/card game that we had been looking for..."Who Knew?". It is an absolute blast so I think we will be playing a little bit of that this weekend.

I got a call today that I had been waiting for...it was fabulous, wonderful, sweet, fun news but I can't share until details get worked out and I get permission. I'll link when I get the go ahead...I absolutely LOVE good news.

0 comments: