The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

shopping

Today we are going with Boss B and Wife L to a Home Show downtown.
Not for an actual house of course but for the hypothetical one we will have some day.
Basically we just want to see what is out there, available to home buyers and builders.

Megan spent the night with us last night...we watched some Bones episodes and this week's Burn Notice. Chad and I watch three shows, but never on the actual nights that they come on. Those two, previously mentioned, and Fringe....all three completely worth your time. We usually hit them up a couple of days late on Hulu.com or Surfthechannel.com.

And finally, my second favorite wall in the house now. In honor of Nie, I put up a few of my fans (only a few of them... I have a lot more to make. That's a craft project for another day!) and now I absolutely love this wall in the dining room. I tried to stay within the same color scheme to make them look good together but the rest of the fans are brighter colors...some of the paper is from HL, some of it is Indian Rupees from my trip to India, and others are notes that loved ones and team members wrote me while I was there. I wanted the paper to be meaningful as well so I think it turned out pretty cool...

1 comments:

Danielle said...

ummmm. awesome.
can you come to my new crib this summer and teach me how? i want cool stuff like this in my 'grown up married house".
nicely done.