The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

still sleeping

While Jess is still sleeping and I couldn't any more (I promised to get her up just in enough time to catch the end of breakfast at Hardee's and make it to my appt. at DB so she gets atleast another half an hour!), I thought I would show you pictures of the bridesmaid's dresses that I like and will be trying on to narrow down the field. I already sent these to Dani and she picked the ones she thought I might like the best and in the cool package she sent the other day, she even sent a DB catalog with notes inside. How fabulous. Did I not tell you about the package? My mistake! She sent all the bridesmaids this wonderfu little package (the address is obscured for obvious reasons!)

All of this cool stuff was in it...addresses of all the maids so we can keep in touch, instructions about dress buying, and little bios about all of us since only a couple of us know each other (I know one of the other maids, Amy, from high school, which is also how I know Dani.) She chose the color (clover green) but is letting us choose any dress we went so that we get something we like and feel good in. How thoughtful! These are what I think are my top five picks. I am open to suggestions to the DB people but I have ruled out a lot of them that I don't really like. The five below are in no order of favorites but I will let you know later which one I pick. They aren't too expensive but hopefully I will get something I can wear again....more later when I choose!


#1.

#2

#3

#4

#5

3 comments:

Danielle said...

i love all of them. i bet you could own 3, 4, and 5. and those seem re-wearable. hope today was fun!!

Anonymous said...

I love #1 and #3. I think #1 would look really good on you. I like #5 too, but not the length.

BParrish said...

Seems like #2 and #3 would look nice on you and you would get more use of them after a wedding appearance. Short would for sure give you more times to wear it than a long one.