The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

instead

This is what Gwen and I did instead of hanging out with Chad today...
I took her to the park with her extra long training leash and a pocket full of treats to get some "come here" training in. She did pretty well but she tends to only perform with she knows you have a pocket full of hot dog pieces. Sneaky thing. I am gonna keep at it though. I will train this dog if it is the last thing I do...

But I also had some time and took the camera. It was pretty chilly and windy outside (around 40 degrees) but an aboslutely beautiful day. These are all SOOC pictures....

No, this is not at the park. This is in the pantry. Happiness in my house is when the Stash Tea Company order comes in and our stock gets replenished. So I just thought I would share this one...I call it "Happiness on a shelf".

Gwen admiring another dog...

They have lots of bird houses at this particular park and they are all numbered. I guess so they can keep track?

Some neat gourd birdhouses and a little area that I think they use as a community garden during the summer.


This is happiness in a gourd.
Thinking about getting a pretty serious haircut this week. OK, not that serious. Shoulders will be the shortest I will go but I am ready for a change. I know I always hate it after I get it cut because I think that I look so much better with long hair but maybe if it is a little shorter and in a particular style (that part I will entrust to my hair stylist...love her!), I might like it a little shorter. Suggestions?

1 comments:

Danielle said...

chop it. but only if its that crazy lady who chopped mine.