The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

so far

So I didn't finish much else yesterday but here are some pictures of what I did finish...


This was part of Chad' s valentine's present...I know you can't really tell but they are framed papers out of fortune cookies. I love the fact that they are framed but I am not liking all the colors. I like the mat colors but I think I will stick to a single color behind the fortunes...black maybe to match the frames. I hung them in the front hallway, near the tree but not on the same wall. Will keep adding!

These are the curtain tie backs that I made for the brown curtains in our bedroom...

Close up...

This is the actual fabric that I made the tie backs from and I will also use to make the next chair cushions. I like the retro-ish big flower print but also like the fact that it isn't too bold...light blue and brown. And yes, it is laying on the bed amongst folded laundry. Atleast it is folded!

Dinner was fun but we didn't get home until almost 11pm so I didn't so anything else last night.

0 comments: