The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

at the house

Another update for the house...now that I have finished my tree art and half finished my fan art (always like to have something half finished...it thrills me...truly), I am going to start my next projects. Chad finished his projects in like three seconds (two new ceiling fans...installed and spinning clockwise to pull heat from the ceiling back down to the floor...and again...and again...sorry, distracted) so my turn for a big one.
I am sewing/making a few seat cushions...one in my favorite houndstooth fabric for the rocking chair that my Papa made. I sorta like the combo of something old and sweet with something funky and geometric. I'll post before and after pics.
The second set of cushions are for the chairs that I will be building for our back porch. We have a little area/patio on the back side of the house with a grill, etc and the current furniture is horrendous, only because it's old and in need of repairs (ask Chad about falling through the chair). So, I want to make the patio area more liveable..comfy, lots of plants, some cool lanterns, etc. Working on it...when I have the moola. Which is never.

Watching Chad laying on the couch across the room reading and thinking that going to lay next to him and snuggle would be way more fun than blogging so good night folks...

0 comments: