The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

a super, duper bowl.

We are watching the super bowl. OK, the word "we" is used loosely. I am blogging and my mom is sitting with her back to the TV, Chad is snuggling Gwendolen, our neighbor Snickey (no lie on the name) is entertaining Megan, Elaine, and Jay with some story of a lady bumping her head. And talking about how heavy her martini glass is because its REAL CUT GLASS she says. Funny times...Mom S and Dad B just walked in so the party is multiplying and I am headed to bed. I know, I am so lame.
Camera battery is dead (in the middle of a photo session this afternoon at the park...bummer) so I am trying to charge it and get some pictures loaded.
Got VERY little done on my list today. Other than cleaning out the fridge this morning, I didn't really get anything done. Nails are painted brown to match tomorrow's outfit and that's about all...
Oh, the fabulous news is...my friend Danielle over at The Adventures of Bort (real life best friend though...not just a blogging friend) is engaged, finally (!!!) to the super cute love of her life. I am soooo excited for them...we are going to have so much fun making her a DIY wedding. I think we might even have a little Stinky Sweet surprise at their reception...I have to ask her how much is a surprise before the rest of the details. He sprung it on her yesterday and hopefully she will be able to get the proposal specifics on her blog soon! Congrats Dani and Ryan...being married is an adventure for sure!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you...Mom