The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

the wall

Slept better last night...probably due to the Tylenol Cold PM that I took at 10pm and again at 4 am. It was nice to get some decent sleep, although I woke up quite a few times during the night. My biggest problem is that I simply just can't turn off my brain...Chad says, just focus on your breathing, your heartbeat or something, and I can't keep my mind from wandering off to some other place and analyzing life at 11pm. Oh dear..


In other news, I think we are going to try to hit the indoor rock climbing place on Saturday. Happy Valentine's Day to us...Megan will probably also be spending the weekend with us so there won't be any big, romantic plans. Sorry to disappoint...I told him I would cook him anything he wanted, literally anything, but he says he just wants to hang out, eat junk food and pizza. I can't decide if I should be offended or not...I'm not.

So here it is...finally...my favorite wall in the house.
The fabulous art from Ikea on the wall in the front hallway near the stairs...I absolutely love it. The tree starts all the way down at the baseboard and just sorta grows up the wall. There are also litte random flowers and humming birds on it too...it came with a lot more birds and flowers but I didn't use all of them because I thought it might be a little much. I like it so much I am considering a second one somewhere in the house but it might make it not as special...

Headed to meet Megan at Lupi's (a great local pizza place) for lunch then it is off to HL...

1 comments:

Danielle said...

sooooooo freaking cool. love IT