The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

allowance

I am allowed an off day right? (Not a day off, mind you, because I don't really get those!...But an off day. See the difference?)

I DO NOT want to go to HL today. I am sure it is a combination of the following facts: I have worked the past 5 days straight because of the funeral on Monday, I am about 98.2% sure that I am getting sick (cold, nasal symptoms), I have a sty in my left eye that is basically making me look like I got punched because my lower lid is so swollen, and Chad is off today, making me miss a full day of hanging out with him. The only thing that is making me WANT to go to work today is the fact that he just fixed the dog's morning food which includes a bit of the wet type food mixed in with the dry food and then microwaved a bit. Gwen loves it...the smell of wet dog food makes me want to yack (yes folks, I said yack...or is it yak? Either way...it is N-A-S-T-Y.)

So today is my off day...yesterday at work, all people wanted to do was have an attitide and I just can not take that again today. Please pray there are not tears!

Off I go...feeling bad, missing Chad, and eye looking rad. (sooooo not funny....).

3 comments:

BParrish said...

Run by a health food store and get a small bottle of colloidal silver for your eye. Doesn't burn, just put a drop in a couple times a day and the sty will disappear. It has saved our family lots of doctor bills over the years.

PSIrwin said...

oo...can't do the silver stuff. Was also told to take it when I had a toothache and did enough research that it makes me nervous.

BParrish said...

http://articles.mercola.com//sites/articles/archive/2009/02/07/new-guidelines-released-for-safe-usage-of-colloidal-silver-supplements.aspx

Dr. Mercola just posted the new guidelines for using colloidal silver safely. The problems only happen when people act stupid and take too much for long periods of time. The new guidelines have determined safe doses.

Besides, using it in the eye is EXTERNAL use!