The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, February 6, 2009

come on friends!

No suggestions for a V-day gift? You guys are not helping!!

Not too much to write. Gotta work today and tomorrow, get Sunday off, then another five days before I get Valentine's day off. I am pretty excited about having the day off to just hang with Chad. My friend A from work is going to come over on Sunday to hang out, eat burgers, and watch the latest episode of "Fringe"(She doesn't know that part yet...oh that Joshua Jackson). I am excited about having company...I guess I will clean a bit Sunday before she comes, just the basic vaccuming, etc.

Listening to NPR with Chad before he goes to work so I am gonna leave this one and spend a few short minutes with my sweetie before he's gone..

1 comments:

Danielle said...

cool homemade tie off etsy.
cool man bag off etsy.
cool belt off etsy.
picture frame from etsy.
anything from etsy.

there are my suggestions!