The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

no snow show

Its cold today. I mean, its really cold today. I mean REALLY really cold. Chad came in and told me it is "sub-20's" before I even got out of bed this morning. Now I realize that there are a lot colder places in the world than Chattanooga and some of my readers even live there but I am a little disappointed folks...if the temperature is in the TEENS, I expect some action! You know, the white fluffy cold variety. What did we get? Nothing. Nada. Not no way, not no how (yes, name that movie.) Pray for us...I need to see some snow here!

On to real life...Valentine's Day is a week and a half away. I think there might be a slight possibility that I will have the day off and if not, I might atleast have the second half of the day off. (I am doing some serious finger and toe crossing). I already have plans to make dinner (what ever he requests...anything, I told him.) and I got cute red placemats last year after Christmas that will be perfect for V-day. BUT, I don't know what to actually get him or do for him for Valentine's day. I need help! It can be handmade (I work at HL people!!) or just anything at this point. I am totally idea-less.

Oh, and I had big plans for posting pictures this morning, I even got out of bed early enough to do it! But Chad took the camera to work with him to take pictures of lady bugs. I tell no lies here. There was some explanation of "a scientific study" and "we vaccumed a lot up yesterday" and "i am going to send in the pictures" but we will will what comes back on the camera.

I have to take a shower, take fingernail polish OFF nails, make a lunch, run to Target, and head to work. Much love all...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OZ!