The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, February 27, 2009

she's here!

My bff is here!

I am super excited.

Plans for tomorrow:

Chad has to get up terribly early and go teach a CPR class so Jess and I have most of the morning and early afternoon to hang out. I have an appointment at David's Bridal to try on dresses for Dani's wedding. Maybe I will be able to make a decision and show you a pic!

Then we will go hang out and get some lunch...maybe see a girly movie when they are still cheap in the afternoon. Good times.

Made the Pioneer Woman's ceasar salad tonight...de-lish-ous. Much better than the spaghetti. The store bought meatballs were not particularlly my favorite. Looking forward to tomorrow's Mexican food.

1 comments:

BParrish said...

I see you are a Pioneer Woman fan also. She makes me laugh out loud. Have fun with your bff.