The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

how it went

Chad: What is this?

Paula: It is a roll of fabric I got at Hobby Lobby today. I've been eyeing it for a while and now this remnant is on clearance.

Chad: What is this crazy pattern anyway? It looks like the stuff the guys from the middle east wear...you know, Yasser Arrafat (?sp).

Paula: It's houndstooth. I'm pretty sure that they don't wear houndstooth.

Chad: I think so.

Paula: Ok Mr. Fashionista.

Chad: Fashion-what?

Paula: Fashionista.

Chad: I like that. Say it again?

Paula: Fashionista.

Chad: Me? Cool.

Paula: You didn't even ask me what the fabric was for.

Chad: What is the fabric for?

Paula: I am going to make some cushions for the chairs on the back patio so they will actually be usable... (FYI, they are the metal frame/hard plastic strips on seat and back variety). You know how they are sorta, ok REALLY sticky, now that they have been in the weather so long. Now we can actually sit in them.

Chad: I think you should reconsider.

Paula: I already bought the fabric though...

Chad: I think we should just look into getting some new chairs...or maybe we can make those adirondack chairs you have been wanting for so long.

Paula: Why?

Chad: Because I used one of the chairs to replace the bulb in the floodlight and fell through it.

Paula: Oh.

3 comments:

BParrish said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

You totally stole my sending-a-whole-funny-conversation to someone idea.

Danielle said...

hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha