The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

you didn't know.

Maybe you already knew - and didn't tell me.
Or maybe I knew and pretended that it wasn't true.
But I am going to share a little tidbit of trivia with you for tonight.
Did you know that when you get a cat you pretty much have to completely revamp your home's Christmas decorations?
Things that were cute and dangly last year are just far too tempting this year?
All the fun ideas I had were not created in my brain with a flying fearles furball in mind.
Things that crinkle or sparkle or are fragile just aren't acceptable in our house this year.

Good luck cat owners.

1 comments:

FFluker said...

yes - I knew about that. I had one that shredded the Christmas tree. And also an aunt that put the tree in the playpen, and took the kids out to keep the tree safe- though that would only create greater temptation with Wooby-cat...