The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

oh yeah...

I forgot to tell you...we will be in Atlanta for Turkey Day 2009.
My side of the family will be down at my parents house but we decided to just head to Atlanta (mostly because I have to work today and Friday at 8am) and do Christmas with my family like we did last year. For someone working retail, this really is the best arrangement. I am wishing, hoping, thinking, and praying that I will get a day off backing up to Christmas on either side (though I really want the back end because that means I will get the whole weekend off!). Anyway, you won't hear from me until atleast tomorrow night, maybe Friday depending on how late we get home. We are riding down with Chad's parents tonight after we get off work and then coming back with Megan tomorrow so, sadly, we are at the mercy of someone else to get there and home again on their schedule.
Also, I got another haircut! I bit shorter in the back than last time and more of an angle coming down to the front. I haven't washed it yet (of course!!) because it always looks so much better when she fixes it! I think I really like it. The back was starting to annoy me and it needed a little trimming anyway. Shorter hair requires a lot more work to keep it looking good than I realized it would but I am still pleased with the look.
Looking forward to hearing all about the things you are thankful for...enter the giveaway!
Pictures of Thanksgiving fun are optional!

0 comments: