The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

i'm not a photographer.

I am not a photographer but I do enjoy photography. I wish that somehow, miraculously, I could take great pictures and never have to use Photoshop (mostly because it is confusing and frustrating to try and figure out how to make my mediocre photography look fabulous!)

Anyway, I told you that I took some pictures of my sweet niece and her family because they didn't have a good family pictures since my newest GREAT NIECE was born. I asked her if I could put some pictures up (because I know some people are really protective, and rightfully so, of their children's pics on the internet!) but she said she was ok with it (and I won't tell you where they live or anything!!).

So here are a few of the good ones...with three squirming children and a dog to distract, we had a laugh trying to get everyone looking at the camera at the same time but we managed to get a few that were worth it! And yes, Kayla, I will be sending these to you soon...really.

Now that I see this one on a different computer, it needs a little tweaking...darker maybe.

This one too...they are so much darker on the computer I was using and so light in these pictures...but hey, these two good lookin' folks make it look great!

Look at that awesome family! I am so glad I am related to them!



1 comments:

Fletchymama said...

Aww..thanks! I think they are cute, and I'm so thankful you took them. :)