The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, November 30, 2009

late night top 10.

This is my top ten list of blogs, written late at night.

In no particular order, I do this because Chad laughs at me because of all the blogs I read every day. I claim that I don't read them all every day but there are a few that I pretty much check on a daily basis (and get really offended that they have real lives and don't post every day!):

1. Nie Nie. Come on. She's fabulous. Her house, her life, her story. Too awesome.
2. Nie Nie's sister CJane. Equally as cute. and equally adorable children.
3. Matt Logelin. I didn't used to read as often but now he is in India and I can't help myself.
4. Young House Love. Maybe they will come decorate my entire house when I get one. Is that too much to ask of strangers?
5. The Pioneer Woman. I am getting her cookbook for Christmas.
Because I bought it for myself as insurance.
6. Style Me Pretty. I think I am going to get married again so I can use all of these pretty ideas. I am literally embarrassed to tell you that I check this blog once a day. But, I can also say that the photography is equally inspiring and I get ideas from that too!
7. A Cup of Stone Soup. My mom's blog. And she doesn't post every day. And I talk to her on the phone pretty much every day so I know all the possible news and I still check to see if she blogged. What can I say - I'm loyal.
8. Holy Experience. I know I have talked about her before but Ann over at H.E. is amazing. She has such a sweet life/testimony just of her every day experiences. Her photography is great - of simple and yet beautiful subjects. Her stories and daily encouragement is even better. Check her out!
9. Adventures of Bort. Or Mrs. Bort really. My friend Dani's blog...she is sorta my blog inspiration. I started reading hers and thought "hey, I could do that! It might be fun!" and here I am over a year later!

Oh dear...there are only 9 that I check on a daily basis. ONLY 9...I think I am doing great! There are others, obviously, that I check when I see a new post in my reader or most days but these are the ones I check every day. Fun! Now you know all my computer secrets and what I am doing after Chad goes to bed (which was 30 minutes ago and now I am headed that way!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should return the Pioneer Woman cookbook. Trust me.

Danielle said...

im glad i made the list. :) sorry ive been away.