The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

hook, line, and sinker.

Oh dear...I am hooked.
On Etsy (better than illegal drugs any day!).
I have already purchased a few Christmas presents, throughout the year, in an attempt to make the money seem less like it is doing a disappearing act in December and a few of those are handmade (like my sister's present from Blue Skies...I know Sis, you hate me now...and yes, I've had it for months and not told you.)
But for the rest of you, the ones receiving gifts from me, they will probably (hopefully!) be handmade, either by me or a nice little Etsy shop owner.
It will be loverly. Yes. Loverly.

On another note, Chad is sick in the bed.
Blames me for bringing it home from Hobby Lobby...says he only sees the same people every day and I am the one bringing home the germs.
It wouldn't be from you know, running a marathon Saturday, with a 1,000 other people...sweating together....breathing hard near each other. Nope.
It's from Hobby Lobby. Germy HobLob.

1 comments:

Sis said...

YOUR present from ME is from ETSY too!