The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

one week left.

After my horrifically long day at HL yesterday (10 hours may be a normal work day for some people but it was horribly long for me...and after already putting in my other 32 or 33 that week it seemed even longer!), I got to hang out with Chad for the rest of the night.
And all day today.
And it was wonderful.
Admittedly, I do have to go back and do it all again this week but there is only one week left...
before what you ask?
Nothing for me, sadly.
Sorry, no big news there.
But for Chad...
oh yes, his marathon is this Saturday (shhh...don't tell him I told you.)
A full marathon - a grueling 26.2 miles of hills, exhausting flat lands, and mind numbing insanity (ok, maybe I am the only one that sees it that way!).
I am excited that I will be off work Saturday and I can go and cheer him on.
Say a little prayer that his body will be strong, heal quickly, and that he will meet his own personal goals (winning is not one of them and that is totally OK!).
I did not do any of the things that I was going to do this weekend - forgoing them for spending time with my sweetie. Better than any project I can imagine at the moment...

0 comments: