The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, November 13, 2009

early.

I just made lemon cookies...they smell and taste divine.
Seriously.
You should try them.
And I am typing with one finger because I just painted my nails a dark chocolate brown, in appreciation of fall. It is lovely.
My Chad is already in bed asleep with a carb coma, resting up for his big day tomorrow.
We have to leave the house at 6 tomorrow morning...he has to get there in time to pick up his race packet and be ready to run at 7:30. I will take the camera...and he will make faces at me. Promise.
Say a prayer for a strong body and a strong mind...26.2 miles is probably more mental than physical (I wouldn't know...I'll never run that far unless someone is chasing me with a weapon.)

3 comments:

BParrish said...

Hoping Chad has an excellent day of running and that you will share your lemon cookie recipe.

Fletchymama said...

haha..Mom, she linked it...just click on Lemon Cookies. ;)

Danielle said...

go chad go!