The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

safely so far.

My sister, Frannie, and I just safely arrived in Columbus, far past my bedtime. I waited in Atlanta for her to get off work, round up the cats (or attempt to atleast) and then we headed sound. I had a major headache and took some Excedrin at her house and apparently the caffeine hit me just south of Atlanta and I had to pull over because my hands were shaking so bad. I honestly thought I might pass out and we were in all this road construction with barricades inches from the sideview mirror and I was a little panicky...all is well. We traded and my sister drove my car and I rode and we chatted...it was nice to hang out with her for a while and just catch up. I wasn't going to wait for them but I am glad I did...
My sister just came in and said "did something tell you to wait for us to drive? it must have."
She must not know about my angels.
Thank you for your prayers, and please, continue to pray. We will get about 5 hours of sleep then we're headed to the hospital. Dad is supposed to be there at 6 and I think we will all go too...
hopefully after a successful and easy surgery, I will be able to get some rest and some errands run around town. I'm looking forward to a few days off to get some things done (including craft projects!)

0 comments: