The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, November 27, 2009

survival. and winning.

I survived Black Friday (again!) at HobLob!
In all honesty, I have no bad things to say about today at work. It was quiet and lovely back in our little framing room - we didn't take any more custom orders than we would any other Friday or Saturday. Since we opened at 8, I got a ton of stuff done this morning with few or no interruptions. The cash registers went steadily all day but I think everything ran really smoothly...

So...I bet you are wondering who won my first giveaway! It was really funny how it worked out, with all 5 of you commenting (for future reference, pass along the word! And I promise, the next giveaway will be cooler stuff and a little better planned!)...and since Random.org picked #1, that makes Dani the winner! Funny how she said that since she was first she should win...apparently Random Number Generator did too! So, I will be sending you a fun pair of earrings to wear (or give!) and a pair of snuggly hand warmers for your and your hubby!

Going to bed early and getting up to do a little shopping in the morning before i have to go to work and close (which I am dreading actually...the store will be a mess!). Have a great weekend!