The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, November 30, 2009

the good news.

Chad got home at 9:30 last night.
Yes, he was gone about 7 hours....while we were supposed to be putting up Christmas decorations and hanging out.
You want to know the upside of that?
The state of TN doesn't like to dole out over-time.

I know, it doesn't make much sense now but let's put it this way...
he has to take those 7 hours off another day this week so he won't be overtime.
Any day he wants. (ok, not any day but he can have a preference).
So guess what?!? He is going to take Thursday off and hang out with me.
Put up some Christmas decorations and maybe even get our tree.
See? Things work out after all.
Woohoo!

HL was bearable today. Nothing too exciting happening except for ordering (which takes forever when you get interrupted 100 times) and me selling over $800 of custom frames today.
Awesome...solidifies my winning this month for the most sales. I think there are two movie tickets and dinner at stake. Fun! A free date night sounds good to me.

0 comments: