The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, November 13, 2009

carbs.

Today is my last day of work for the week and I could not be more excited. I feel like I have so much stuff to do this weekend...not that I have to do but stuff that I would like to get done. A craft project or two, a batch of delicious lemon cookies (they have ricotta cheese in them...I know it sounds gross but it makes them so moist and delicious!), cleaning up in our bedroom (about three loads of laundry need folding and have been living out of the clean clothes basket for about 3 days...mom, you want to come fold - I'm off work next Friday!), and there are dirty dishes in the sink. And there they will stay today...I am going to work and since I made dinner, I was hoping someone else would wash the dishes.
Chad's mom is coming over tonight and we are eating as many carbs as a body can hold...not for us, but mostly for Chad. His race is tomorrow so we are trying to start filling him up on things that will give him energy over the long haul. He is going when he gets off work to go pick up his race packet so we know when to be where in the morning and then he will be home to eat spaghetti and meatballs...homemade meatballs cause the frozen ones are gross. They make me want to yak. Sorry, had to share.
But lemon cookies, now those are fabulous.
Off to the HobLob for one more day...

0 comments: