The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

fabulouso.

I am off today.
And I get paid for it.
It is amazing.
Well, technically I get paid to be off on Thanksgiving but almost everyone is off on Thanksgiving so I am counting today as my paid day off.
So, today, I am getting paid to go get my hair cut, get some pictures printed, clean up the bedroom, work on a Christmas craft project for the parentals, go to Target and buy a birthday gift for a 2 year old, attend yoga, and go to Chuck-E-Cheese for a party!
It's gonna be great!


Sorry, I know I fell off the blogging wagon for a few days but my next post is going to be my 400th post!
Because I'm cool like this, I was thinking about doing a giveaway.
Something handmade because I'm trying to give all/mostly handmade gifts for Christmas and I want to help you out to do the same thing!
I have a couple of ideas (yes, it will probably be handmade by me) but I wanted to know if you think it would be a good plan? I'm sure there are tons of rules for bloggy giveaways but since I have like 4 readers I'm not too worried about it...

2 comments:

Emily Geyer said...

yes! great idea!

Danielle Snider said...

yes. please do. i love free things.