The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

oh yes.

Mom and I were bad yesterday...ok, not bad but we did some shopping that wasn't planned. First, I will let you see my awesome lanterns that I bought myself for my birthday super cheap in Columbus...they are sitting on my dining room table now that it is cleaned off (for the 40th time). I think they are wonderful. One day they might hang somewhere but for now, they are perfect on the table. Just the right amount of color.

This is all four of them together.

And this is one of the things we bought at this local little resale/antiques shop. It is a really cool old stool/bench and it is perfect for my front porch.


This is the other thing we bought...and old garden bench for 2! It is my Chrismas present from mom and I love it...it is also sitting on my front porch now and I think it is perfect. A few pillows later and I will be the happiest girl around...

On another note, when I pulled up my blog a minute ago to sign in, I noticed that there is a advertising link in my last blog post. I have no idea how it got there, no idea where it leads you to, and I make no claims to it. Actually, I a pretty ticked off that it is there. If I wanted to advertise on my blog, I would atleast want to know about it in advance and be able to do something wiht the money. Not this...so I am sorry. Don't click on it, don't use it, ignore it until I can figure out how to make it go away!

0 comments: