The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

timing is everything....edited.

Chad had to run out for a bit so I am trying to get somethings done while he is gone...to see a friend and to Lowe's.
Trying to edit/move some pictures, finish cleaning off the dining room table so I can put my cool new lanterns on it (or maybe they should go in the sunroom?), fold about a thousand loads of clothes, and beat this headache (yes, I still have them.)
I am doing none of those things but moving pictures (blogging while I wait for the computer to catch up...the other computer).
But hey, atleast I will be able to share some pictures with you soon.
Hopefully.

edited to add:
Patience is everything, I hear.
I think I was behind the door or at the end of the line when they gave that out.
This slow computer is making me lose my mind.