The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, November 20, 2009

guess.

I am up at 7:45 on my day off.
I am cleaning out my car.
I am putting away clean dishes.
I am piling up about 4 loads of clean clothes on the freshly made bed.
I am picking up a thousand pieces of ripped up recycling that Gwen decided to destroy.
I am putting my new chocolate brown linen table cloth on the table so I can display my awesome lanterns.
Why do you ask?
Guess!


Mom is coming today!
I am super duper excited to see her. It's been a few weeks and I always miss her and dad tons! I am thankful that I have a relationship with my parents that makes me want to see them and makes me miss them terribly when I can't see them often enough!
I am thinking about taking her on the incline railway today. Neither of us have ever been...Ruby Falls would be cool because it has been about 15 years since I have been in there but uh...today is not the day. Not with two claustrophobic folks. It should be a nice clear day so it might be a good day to try the railway and take her through St. Elmo.
I sure wish my GPS worked so we won't be lost all day...
but I can't think of a better person to not exactly know where you are with.

0 comments: