The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

here.

We are here, at home. All of us.
Dad too.
Happy to be in "real clothes" instead of an open-back hospital gown.
Happy to be sitting in his recliner taking a nap.
Happy to play Spider Solitare on his computer.
Happy to be away from the loud roomate and his many guests.
Happy to be healing and relaxing.

Apparently the surgeon said (while looking at the printout of his heart monitor) that his heart is already doing better.
Wow. Good to hear.
I always knew he had a good heart.

Sis (The Chef) is making dinner - something that dad requested, involving meat and potatoes.
Shocker.
But my family is all together (minus my sweet Chad but I talked to him on the phone today like 3 times, driving him crazy I'm sure but I don't like being away from him, especially when I am stressed and worried!).

I will head back to the Nooga tomorrow.
After lunch at Ok Sun's - a Columbus requirment.
And yes, Chad, I will bring you chicken rollups.
Driven all the way from Columbus, just for you.

1 comments:

Danielle Snider said...

man. ok suns. its been ages.