The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

ah yes.

I came home last night to a nice evening with my sweetie...
we went to see a $1 movie (Time Travelers Wife...not too sure if I liked it. I think it just wasn't what I expected. I remember reading the book forever ago but didn't really remember much of the story.), had Ok Sun's Chicken Rollups, delivered from Columbus, and got to just hang out together. It was nice after being gone for a few days to just be with him...
Apparently Wooby was sick most of the time I was gone...still pretty sick and I am thinking about taking her to the vet but I hate to drag her all the way across town to see the vet she usually goes to so I might just take her to one much closer to home. If this is day three, I am worried about her being dehydrated and getting worse because of it. I don't know if it is something she ate (she plays with all the plants in the sunroom but I don't know if any of those are toxic or not...Chad doesn't seem to think that they are.) or if it is something that Gwen brought in from the outside.

I have a lot of projects to do so you might not hear from me much the rest of this week...

2 comments:

Emily Geyer said...

where did you see a $1 movie?!

PSIrwin said...

on wednesday nights, the cheap movie over near hamilton place becomes even cheaper...only $1 on wed!