The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

what I got done

Not as much as I had hoped but some things are more important...
I put the slip cover on the couch and it is OK but far from perfect. After a trip through the dryer to get the wrinkles out, I think I will be happier with it. It is obviously not going to fit our odd couch perfectly so I think we are doing ok with it. It will definately serve its purpose of keeping the couch cleaner so it will work. I will be happy to throw it in the washing machine as often as necessary. I didn't get the pillows covered but I picked out fabric from my stash of remnants and cut out what I needed. I think they are going to be cute but that is for another day.
I did vaccum and clean off the table so that is good...and I met Chad and his coworkers for lunch. He got off a few minutes early so once he got home I became sorely unproductive. Hanging out with him is much more important than folding laundry (which I did a little of!) so I did that instead. He is off with me on Thursday so I am sure we will get plenty of stuff done just none that I planned on getting done!
Attic fan is working to cool the attic so that is our Thursday project...move stuff in there!

0 comments: