The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

while we wait

In the meantime...while I am waiting expectantly for my Sis and the Franster to arrive...
I think I will follow in Emily's footsteps and show you pictures of the new pillows on the couch.


Ok, so they are just pillow covers and were hasily put together to cover the ugly old pillows.
And please don't think the bows were supposed to be cute.
I mean, they are supposed to be cute but I don't know how to sew in zippers and it was not the time to learn so they are literally tied on with the satin ribbon.
Covered buttons would have been brilliant.
Emily, where were you when I needed you??





1 comments:

Emily Geyer said...

they are adorable! I love the bows! I have the same striped fabric pillows on MY couch! http://geyersinchatt.blogspot.com/2008/10/catching-up.html