The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, July 13, 2009

you made my day!

Dani Mac - You are wonderful.
You are one of the best friends a girl could ask for - creative, funny, sweet, did I mention hilariously funnny?, God-lovin', Ryan-crushin', cool, awesome, wonderful - all barely scratch the surface of who you are.
I got a package in the mail today from my Dani...who is getting married in just over a month. It was, in theory, supposed to be my Christmas present but now we celebrate Christmas in July around here! It was full of wonderful surprises - a super cute passport cover (perfect since I am in the process of renewing mine with my new last name!), goodies from her trip with Living Water, a book by Bono which has so far been both interesting and inspiring, and my favorite part - three pictures from our session with Lindsey of Lindentree Photography (three that I didn't already have). What a sweet and thoughtful gift, coming just a month before our one year anniversary.
I opened it and nearly cried...
my best friend Dani is just that - the best.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

awww yay!! (: glad it made your day!! soooo glad!!! (: ive had it forever... and i suppose today was teh day you needed it!! i got those pics right when you had them made. just asked lindsey for 3 pics you didn't buy. so thats that. and well the other stuff is cool. i actually forgot about some of it! haha!! i love you paula. you are the best!! (: miss you like CRAZY!!

F said...

Paula, you really need to consider a more rigorous personal schedule so that you are available to blog more often. Like daily. It's disappointing the public who routinely check your blog to find that you haven't posted in over 24 hours. You must always think about the pubic. Really. Thank you.