The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, July 13, 2009

uno mas

Tomorrow night is the last doggie class - graduation and play time.
I hope we graduate. And by "we" I mean all three of us.
Tomorrow is also my day off for the week. Working on Monday and then being off on Tuesday always messes with my mind...I feel like Wednesday is another Monday and I have to study the week's sales all over again. But I only have to close two nights this week - a welcome and wonderful surprise! I open two, close two, and work the mid-day shift (10-6:30) for Saturday (which is sorta a cool shift because you get to sleep in a tiny bit but you don't have to stay and clean up at the end either!!).
Tonight is the last home swim meet, meaning we are getting closer to the end of the swim team season. (did you catch that hint of relief in my voice?) Chad and Meg have swim team committments this weekend (city swim meet) and next weekend is the awards banquet of sorts. I was planning on going to that but I am having some friends and loved ones come in town that weekend for a little girls get together on the 25th. Two of my bff's *yes, I have about 4* are hopefully going to make it here and I think my sister and her Frannie are going to come up as well. We are going to have a full house and I love it! I have some serious cleaning and craft projects to do before then so wish me luck! Those couch pillows still need to be done and after cleaning out the closet "under the stairs" -a la Harry Potter style - there is another mess on the dining room table. Fabulous.
By the way, on that note, Harry Potter comes out on Wednesday. I wish I wasn't such an old fogie and I would go to the midnight screening but alas, I need sleep and I have to open on Wednesday morning so I am trying to convince the man I love most to go with me when I get off work on Wednesday...cross your fingers and wave your wand that it will work out!

0 comments: