The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

blog-a-rog.

Bloggin' with kitty curled up in my lap.
She can be so sweet.
But not at 4 am when she is biting my fingers.
Not so sweet then.

House is pretty much clean - much thanks to my wonderful husband and his sister for pitching in and helping out. They did it mostly for me (I know a clean house benefits everyone but it was really just for me...).
I just need to put some stuff upstairs that we don't need for a couple of days and then make a run to Goodwill to donate some stuff we don't need sitting around.
My sis and Frannie should be here in about an hour and I am super-duper excited.
They wanted to "do something fun" in the afternoon so I think we will do Lupi's for lunch and then if the weather holds, we might take the jet ski out.
Maybe...choppy water makes for a less than pleasant jey skiing experience.
We will see.

I will take pictures.
Promise.
And yes, post them Mom, just for you.
Pictures of your babies.

0 comments: