The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

it's going well.

I came home last night to the kitchen counters cleaned off...and my wonderful husband making a casserole.

No lie.
He is beyond fabulous.
There is still a little to be done in the kitchen because he didn't want to go through or throw away stuff that I might still want/need (the Bed, Bath, and Beyond catalog...come on!!) so I have to spend a few minutes tonight finishing that up but the majority of it is finished. Wonder of wonders!


I just worked in the dining room for a while and got about 3/4ths of that stuff put away or boxed up so someone else can go through it. Hopefully I will be able to finish that tonight or tomorrow morning and organize my craft stuff a little bit so it looks presentable. There is no way it is getting all put away somewhere but neat and organized into its bins will be sufficient.


Got part of the goodie bags for Saturday bought and put together but I will have to add that to the list of things to finish before Friday night too...


Today is freight day at the HobLob so I am thinking about not even showering before I go to work...I am just going to get sweaty and dirty moving stuff around so I will just shower when I get home so I can go to bed being clean!

In the meantime, there is some serious snuggling going on
near me on the couch.
Shhhh...
don't tell.

0 comments: