The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, July 24, 2009

planning.

Hello all...

I am not doing so hot on my "to- do" list..
I worked a little bit more on the dining room table but didn't get too much done because I finally finished the pillows. I put bows on them instead of sewing in zippers (mostly because I don't know how!) and last night was not the night to learn. The bows obviously are not going to last with a cat and a dog in the house but as long as they last through tomorrow night I will be fine.
So tonight I have to...
-finish the dining room table
-clean up the kitchen (a rather large chore)
-vaccum and do hardwood floors downstairs
-clean bathrooms upstairs
-put together goodie bags (they are ready, just need to be put together)
-go grocery shopping
-clean couch cover

Anyone want to help?

The camera is charged and ready for fun pictures...be prepared!

0 comments: