The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

but wait!

Don't quit reading because I am so boring!
I just got exciting!
I made the beginnings of bread starter this morning which means in about 12 days I can make bread and still have starter to make more later! I am pretty excited but it means that I will have to have someone babysit my starter when we leave town for a week in August. I wanted to be able to make bread sometime this week and technically I really could but I think I will wait and that way I won't use all my starter.
I am so excited!
My mom also says the dough is really good for cinnamon rolls!
Here I come domestic goddess!

1 comments:

Emily Geyer said...

Is it Amish friendship bread??? the best stuff EVER